• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Orb Speakers

littledavenet

Standard Member
Ive been scratching my head for a while now looking for some discreet speakers for my 5.1 setup.

The orb speakers have been suggested several times but i have been unable to find any real reviews of these speakers and as they are on the limit of my budget im abit hesitant to purchase them with shipping and duty costs.

Can anybody point me in the right direction

Dony

Distinguished Member
Do a search for Orb speakers here in this forum. There have been a couple of informative threads where duty costs and customer service have been discussed such as this one

INFO. :thumbsup:

t72bogie

Prominent Member
they are basically cheaper copies of Anthony Gallo kit (the original round speakers) which you can get over here - keep an eye on ebay for these, or on here...they are quite expensive, but worth it IMO:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom