Dismiss Notice
We're migrating the forum software to the next major version and this will require the site to be down for the best part of Monday 16th.
More details here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

For Sale Orb Audio Speakers, BK Gemini and Minotaur Subs

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by dougal365, Jul 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dougal365

dougal365

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    OrbAudio8.jpg OrbAudio1.JPG OrbBases.JPG Gemini.JPG GeminiBack.JPG Minotaur.JPG Minotaur2.JPG Minotaur3.JPG Changed my home cinema audio set up so these all have to go:

1. Orb Audio Mod1 in Gloss Black (8 available). Some slight marks on some but barely noticeable in the flesh (I’ve tried to show one mark just above and right of the flash). There are 8 in total so can do a Mod2 Front, Centre and Right and Mod1 for each rear speaker. They are 10cm diameter. Really nice little speakers and very well reviewed. Retail was around £100 each I think. They come individually packed and with 4 standard bases, 2 more standard bases which I have drilled to be used either standing or ceiling/wall mounted, and 2 wall/ceiling mount bases. Also full set up instructions. Prefer to sell together for £240 collected. If collected I’ll include some limited speaker wiring if you want.
    2. BK Electronics Gemini I 150W DF active sub (Wood finish). Ideal to go with the speakers above, or with a soundbar. 150w output. Power lead included. Some scratches to the wood so £70 collected.
    3. BK Electronics Minotaur 50W DF active sub (Matt Black finish). Again ideal to go with the above speakers, or a soundbar. Minimal marking on the left side, more noticeable in the photo than in reality. Power lead included. £60 collected.
    4. High level speakon lead (5m) High Level Leads and low level mono RCA lead. First sub to be sold can choose which lead they want included for free. The other lead will go with the second sub.
    5. Yamaha DSP AX761 Receiver. Not working but may well be a simple solder fix using this cheap capacitor ECQE6223JF Panasonic Capacitor, Film, 630V, 22Nf | eBay Free to collect with any of the above sales.
    Subs are definitely collection only. I may be able to post the Orb Speakers..would need to get a price for delivery but they are suitably boxed (manufacturers packaging) and pretty light overall.

Price and currency: £240
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. movie_fan

movie_fan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Hi,

a longshot here: would you post the Gemini I to Germany? Do you still have the box for it?

Cheers

3. dougal365

dougal365

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    No I'm sorry but the subs are collect only. Thanks for the interest.

4. aoaaron

aoaaron

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +254
    hi mate.. no postage or courier option to the uk for the gemini? based in birminghasm

5. dougal365

dougal365

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    No sorry but the subs remain collection only. Thanks anyway.

6. dollag

dollag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +885
    hi, i'd like to offer £55 collected for the gemini.

7. dougal365

dougal365

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Ok sounds fine. I'll pm.

8. dougal365

dougal365

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: