• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Orange Safeguard blocking AVForums

douki

The past few days I've been unable to view AVForums via mobile internet (GPRS, Edge, 3G, HSDPA). Instead I get redirected to an orangeworld page which says 'Orange Safeguard has classified this page as only suitable for people over the age of 18'

I have rang Orange to ask them to sort it out but they have said that safeguard is aleady disabled on my account and that the problem is 'third party related' whatever that means. He said that they are working on the issue, however I got the feeling he was just saying this to get rid of me.

Is anyone else having this probem?

steve1221

You can usually clear those over 18 things with a link and a CC. It takes something like 99p (because you have to be over 18 to have a cc) and then credits it back and removes the block. . .

Jay Z

The most easiest way to sort this out is to ask customer services to remove content lock. That's all it is guys. Happened to me over a year ago now and by removing content lock, it lets you view sites without restriction. It's a simple phone call guys and they do it all for you.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom