Orange Pay&Go sim

digitalwolf

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to buy an Orange iphone pay&go simcard from Orange?

I want to use their sim for data in my iPhone as 3 are weak indoors at work.

I have one of these which I will be selling soon, when I list it I will drop you a PM to tell you if you like

I have one of these which I will be selling soon, when I list it I will drop you a PM to tell you if you like

That would be great thanks.

Expect to get banned from trading on AVForums if you do this. If you have something to sell, it goes in the For Sale section. If you trade via PM, you get banned.

Given the MASSIVE warnings about trading via PM and getting scammed for your money, you'd have to be more than an idiot to do so.

Last edited:
Yes, most Orange shops will give a free 3G sim now, though they normally insist on it being topped up when they process it, only problem is you dont get any of the iPhone sim benefits like the web/wifi free bundle.

I have tried my o2 pay&go sim that came with my iPhone and too my suprise o2 have improved the coverage. No need for an orange sim now.

:)

I got a free Orange 3G PAYG sim, and when I was registering it, I informed the lady that I was going to use it in an iPhone, and she added the free data and WIFI.

I've not tried the WIFI, but the data is definitely working. (although there is a data issue in the South East at the moment).

I got a free Orange 3G PAYG sim, and when I was registering it, I informed the lady that I was going to use it in an iPhone, and she added the free data and WIFI.

I've not tried the WIFI, but the data is definitely working. (although there is a data issue in the South East at the moment).

Great thanks I will give that a go if I have any problems on o2.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom