Orange Free BB & cancellation

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by chrisc0le, Aug 21, 2006.

1. chrisc0le

chrisc0le

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi All this is likely not to be the right forum but as its supplied by orange i thought i'd give it a go.

I'm considering signing up for this free broadband service based on an orange contract, my question is that can this free broadband service be cancelled at any time or am i tied in for a year or so? i have sky also and wish to use thier service when it becomes available in my area but i dont want to be lumbered with a 2GB usage limit for a whole year.. i understand that my phone contract will still stand but does this boradband have to last the length of the phone contract too? i cant find a dicky bird on their website to tell me.

TIA
    Chris

2. dingwall

dingwall
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Of course you can!

Bear in mind though that £10 extra gets you unlimited usage and free VoIP calls (off-peak AND peak) to landlines and Orange mobiles...Just got my 8Mb Orange broadband, speed test on adslguide is 7.4Mb/s...in two years the service has only been down once for 2 hours, and has never, ever disconnected spontaneously. VoIP call quality is good too, thought I wouldn't use it but it seems very clear and usable from what I've tested so far.

Dabble with Sky and their exchanges though if you want!