Orange broadband provider

Discussion in 'ISPs & The Internet' started by Jaz57, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Jaz57

Jaz57
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone else been plagued by calls from them? I have! Three times today. First one I missed while out, the second one I asked 'will you :lease::lease:STOP phoning me?' (and then repeating the plea), to which he responded 'can we email you?' (Well those I can ignore/delete!) Then blow me, minutes later they tried ringing again! I let it go to a/m now I recognise the number.

I have suffered this harrassment for many weeks now, usually around tea time when I'm preparing my meal. The other day I actually told the girl three times that I had a pan coming to the boil and it was NOT convenient to talk, yet she persisted in bothering me. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have to add they are my broadband provider and I don't know why - or care - they are calling. Something about partnership with BT. I just haven't had the time to listen to them.

I am now so furious with them that I am contemplating switching supplier. Might even give that BT Infinity a go (providing they can now supply to multiple flats buildings).

2. spyder viewer

spyder viewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,285
    Phone customer support and complain. Do it during the day and you should get UK based service.