For Sale Or Trade Sony Alpha SLT-A57 Brand new kit + Cosina 100mm Macro

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by android, Feb 28, 2013.

1. android

android

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    bought by me from WEX a couple of weeks ago but other than have a quick play in the house and apply a screen protector ive not used it at all

it comes boxed with all accessories in pristine condition i.e.
    body
    18-55 lens
    charger and battery
    strap
    instructions software etc etc

£420 delivered

also got a Cosina 100mm AF macro lens with matched 1:1 adaptor and both caps excellent lens known as the plastic fantastic due to its construction and fantastic image quality very sought after lens great cheap true macro lens

£110 delivered

both for £480

as ive just got a nikon V1 i might be interested in a d5100 with 55-200 vr lens in px

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013