For Sale or trade RHA MA 750 (not i version)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by dimmockg, Jan 28, 2014.

1. dimmockg

dimmockg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    as per the title I have an as new boxed pair of rha ma 750 (not i version)

these were purchased from amazon last week and I have literally tried them for 10 minutes and (again) have decided that over / around the ear iem's simply do not work for me

everything is included as a full retail version and like mentioned above they have been used for 10 mins - probably less

offered here at £70 exc P&P and not really willing to budge on price as can return to Amazon for a full refund of the £79.76 I paid for these last week - receipt will be included if purchased

I am open to trades for other iem's, but would probably prefer a sale as have a few pairs already

Price and currency: 70
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: paypal, bt, cash, cheque

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.