For Sale or trade - Oppo BD103 MR & MZ

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Nobbler, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,915
    I have for sale or trade an Oppo BD103 which has the tried and proved hardware mod used by all the assured advertisers on here.
    The unit is 3 months old and was purchased from Peter Tyson as a standard player - the mod was carried out afterwards. It's boxed with all the bits that come in the box including the receipt. The unit itself is mint except for a scratch by one of the HDMI sockets at the back...:mad:

For an outright sale, I am looking for £450 plus postage - for an extra £20, I will add the following Region A locked discs:
    Young Frankenstein
    Die Hard 4 (Canadian)
    The Prestige
    The Robe

THESE DISCS WILL BE ADDED FREE OF CHARGE TO ANYBODY PAYING THE ASKING PRICE :eek:

Trade wise, I'd be looking at something like the Sony BD790 or something similarly specced and reviewed - cash top can be discussed if an offer of trade come up.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  2. Sessen Ryu

Sessen Ryu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Hi
    I am not aware of this hardware mod, - so just confirm that this player is multi region for both dvd and bd?

and still under warranty?

thanks

3. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,915
    Yes it is - the mod is easily removed so if a warranty repair is required, you remove it and send it away for repair - no one is any the wiser.
    If you PM me an e mail address, I'll send you a PDF file of the instructions for the mod.

4. brucemiranda

brucemiranda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    I have a Sony BDP-S590. Is that of any interest?

5. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,915
    Thanks for the offer but that's not a player I would want mate.
    I will also add the Reg A Blu-rays free of charge to anybody paying the asking price...:thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  6. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,334
    Just out if interest what sort if cash offer would you want on top of a Sony 790 without the Blu Rays?

Cheers
    Mark

7. Sessen Ryu

Sessen Ryu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    I have been spending money like it's going out of fashion lately so not sure i can justify... - but I am soooo tempted... especially as I am very close to you also

8. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,915
    Probably about £300 dependent on age/condition of the 790 bearing in mind the cost of these new at RS...against what I value the 103 at, I think that's not a bad offer - I'll add the discs as well to sweeten the deal.

Anybody paying the asking and COLLECTING gets a region a locked copy of Olympus has fallen as well :eek:

9. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,915
    Sorry mate - removed from sale before any offers come in...