Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Trade or Sale: AMD build PC

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Manchester
*** Will trade for a Switch, Xbox One X Bundle, iPad or Similar ***

I’ve got a budget PC which I have recently chucked together. The case and keyboard/mouse are new and I still have the box for the case. I’m unsure about delivery at the moment due to the weight of the cpu cooler, maybe removal of that part for transport might work.

Spec:

Gamemax Expedition Case - Black
Gigabyte A320 M-ATX Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Processor
8GB DDR4 Generic Ram (think it’s standard Corsair)
128GB M.2 SSD WD
450w Power Supply
Ryzen Prism RGB CPU Cooler
Budget Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

Looking for £270 with local drop off or meet within the Northwest.

Attachments

Last edited:

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
Anyone interested? This can handle light gaming too, I’ve played PUBG PC on it on low settings without any major issues.

jonathan82

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
Hi

I'm Manchester based. Little on the high side for me without a dedicated GPU. Can offer 225 collected.

Cheers
Jonathan

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
Did you decide about delivery in the end?
I would ship it for the right price, the only thing I’m concerned about is the weight of the cooler. This can be clipped of easily but would require someone with the knowledge to re-fit it on arrival. The shipping would also be multiple parcels which is a slight pain. What’s your thoughts?

cavalcade

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Aberystwyth, Wales
Interested in the PC. I'm in West Wales so couldn't collect. In theory, I suppose I could meet halfway :D

Not bothered about the monitor. But the rest is fine and I can redeploy into other PCs.

I want to stick a 1070GTX in there - is there enough room and is there a spare 8-pin power connector?

The cooler I'm not sure about - do you think it would be OK to run without? Are worried about it becoming dislodged in transit?

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
Interested in the PC. I'm in West Wales so couldn't collect. In theory, I suppose I could meet halfway :D

Not bothered about the monitor. But the rest is fine and I can redeploy into other PCs.

I want to stick a 1070GTX in there - is there enough room and is there a spare 8-pin power connector?

The cooler I'm not sure about - do you think it would be OK to run without? Are worried about it becoming dislodged in transit?
Yes it was just that I’m worried with the weight of the cooler/heatsink it might damage the board, it’s a bloody heavy cooler! Where would half way bring us? I could possibly make a day out with the kids etc.

I would have to confirm regards the 8-pin although I’m sure it does have one.

Many Thanks

cavalcade

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Aberystwyth, Wales
How much would you be looking at for postage (the all in price for everything) for it if you disconnected the cooler and sent wrapped separately?

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
How much would you be looking at for postage (the all in price for everything) for it if you disconnected the cooler and sent wrapped separately?
I did say £230 for base unit only earlier but we would be looking minimum 2 parcels, maybe 3. Without the monitor posted I would say £250 all in. One thing to note which I don’t think I’ve mentioned above, the windows 10 is the trial version, which doesn’t actually ever need activation or you can pick a code up cheap enough from eBay etc.

Many Thanks

cavalcade

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Aberystwyth, Wales
Not bothered about the monitor tbh. I probably have a W10 key lying about somewhere.

So, as one final thing then:

Can you check if the mother board will take a full length 1070GTX and also has a spare 8pin power connector?
Also, I take it you removed any stock cooling when you replaced it with the cooler unit? Or was that the only cooling you had?

If you can confirm the first question I think I'm almost sold on the idea. Let me know tonight :)

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
Not bothered about the monitor tbh. I probably have a W10 key lying about somewhere.

Can you check if the mother board will take a full length 1070GTX and also has a spare 8pin power connector?
Also, I take it you removed any stock cooling when you replaced it with the cooler unit? Or was that the only cooling you had?

If you can confirm the first question I think I'm almost sold on the idea. Let me know tonight :)
Yes the cooler was disposed of when I upgraded to the top end Ryzen RGB cooler. It’s a beast of a cooler and looks great through the case window. I’ll confirm power connectors later I’m pretty sure the model I have is 550W with 2x 8pin that can split to 2x 6pin also but I’ll confirm later when I’m home.

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester

Hello mate,

I’ve just checked and the PSU is 550W and has 2x 8pin connectors that can split down to 2x 6pin if needed.

Many Thanks

dacdesigns

Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
Sounds OK. I'll make an offer then of 230 quid posted for the cooler and case #haggle4life
Are you wanting the keyboard and mouse? That’s going to be an extra box to send. If you don’t want them then I’ll deal at £235 so I clear £220 after posting the two parcels.

Trending threads

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 27th January 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Raidho TD Series loudspeakers arrive in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Nokia 2.3 phone available in UK for £100
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky to launch Documentary and Nature channels