Opus Mcu610

Elecwiz

Novice Member
Hi Members

I purchased the opus mcu 610 ( now have a spare unit as well) and a vmx610 6 years ago and have never really had the time to setup correctly. I have the software for both units but cannot get the video to switch when you change the source in the relevant zone. ( i can switch any input via the vmx software)

Also does anyone know how to point the nrm610 to my music server so I can select the tracks from the wcu rather than using the bubble upnp app.
anyone also got the last firmware version for this unit?

I recently also had a power cut which killed the power supply for the mcu, this has now been repaired but now both ipad's cannot control the nrm or switch inputs.
they also had to change a board which control the time clock, as this has been changed all the stored data had been lost, hence the reason for all the issues!

I have tried to load a zone list to the mcu which I had created, it says it loaded but when you check the mcu data the zone list is not there, hence the reason for the ipads not workng i guess....

Also does anyone know how to add more than 1 amplifier to each zone, I have a few 100w amps which I would like in the same room to run the opus speakers.

I only want to use this for another 5 or so years to get me by, I have a lot of the kit so would love for it to work as best as it can.

any help would be greatly appreciated, any manuals would be greatly appreciated too

Kind Regards

Raj

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom