• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Opus 500 Multi room

sylvester

Standard Member
Hi,

Can anybody help. I'm installing my own Opus 500 system. I haven't got a cloning cable for the MCU500. Can anybody loan me their cable (with suitable deposit) or sell it to me for a sensible price, if they have finished with it.

Anybody's help on this would be really appreciated.

Algregs

seaside

Standard Member
Hi drop me a line to Mark at MarkWeymouth co uk if yor still loking for a cable (E-mail address written in this format to deter the spammers)

Cheers

Mark:hiya:

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
If you just need the diddy one from the LRC to the MCU I'm down to my last couple of thousand if you PM me.

beetle

SoundofFreedom said:
Ed - How is the Opus HDS coming along; any news on release dates?

I am awaiting the release of this too...anyone got any info ? Last info I got was from Opus dealer who said April and another who said delayed until "later" in year with no reason or specific date given....cash is burning a big hole in my pocket !!!

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom