Question Optoma UHD300x Lamp advice

pixel8

Hi all.
My lamp will be up soon so looking at getting a new one - Can you give any advice on where i can get a new one and if there is anything i should know before buying e.g. fitting issues, fakes, used lamp issues etc?
Many thanks :)

pixel8

Anyone..?o_O

pixel8

o_O OK - I've had 114 views and no-one has any advice..?.:lease:

unreel

There's not much coming up on a search besides bare lamps, or possibly this one from Av part master

It claims to be an original, but would be worth confirming with them if it really is official Optoma lamp. With a potentially in warranty Projector I'd be wary of fitting any bare lamp / non original. Optoma seem to be out of Stock and show £289!

How many hours has your lamp done as it shows between 4000-15000 hours.

pixel8

Hi - Thanks for your reply :)
It says its on eco mode and states Light Source Hours as 3261?

pixel8

Yeah - well that's great news ;)...Where dos it say the life hours - Have you got a linky?
PS - I love your cinema room build especially the EXIT sign and the Pringles :laugh:

Last edited:

unreel

Have you got a linky?
Just on the Optoma site under the lamp spec

I like my room as well thanks 😁, if you ever get a chance to build a BOSS bass system under your sofa I highly recommend it, really makes the pringles rattle 😂. The masking system I did also makes a big difference to the picture 👍

pixel8

:laugh:..ROFL...It looks well good and I've already got a BOSS bass system...The wife lol!!!
Thanks for all your help - At least I've saved some dosh for a little while longer...Time to buy some Pringles :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom