For Sale Optoma UHD300X 4K HDR projector

shezy

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Reaction score
Hi All

Due to arrival of little one in our family I'm repurposing my home cinema room so will post few items on the forums for sale in coming weeks.

First one to go on sale is my beloved Optoma UHD300X projector purchased from @skinnywhippet on these forums via following thread:

https://www.avforums.com/threads/eyeline-pro-electric-screen-120-diagonal.2232910/

It's more or less in the same condition as it was when purchased. Was mounted on the wall as soon as it was received.

It hasn't been in use for last 4 moths due to arrival of baby. Had little use only for watching occasional movie before. Will update the hours on bulb shortly.

I'll prefer it to be collected but have original box so buyer can arrange courier collection at his own risk.

It's a cracking projector for the money and I would definitely miss it.

Price and currency
£540
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
PayPal gift or BT

XDRanger

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I could possibly make an offer if you could drop off or post - Around Surrey/Middlesex area.

shezy

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest @XDRanger

I don't drive unfortunately so won't be able to drop off.

It's a fragile item so would prefer collection.

I can pack is securely and you can arrange a courier pick up if you are OK with risk of damage in transit.

Antsinmyeyes

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi
I might be interested but for payment would need to be PayPal G&S as it has protection when buying online.
Would you accept that?

shezy

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Reaction score
Hi @Antsinmyeyes

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for your interest but I'll like to have the payment via bank transfer or PayPal gift as you have just joined the forums. I have plenty of feedback here so you can buy with confidence that Projector will be exactly in the condition described.

These forums are a bit different than auctions sites and other classified sites. Each feedback here represent a real transaction between the members and higher score with no negative feedback means you are dealing with a trustworthy member for buying/selling. It's quite normal here that new members are requested to send payment or items first if they are dealing with members with higher positive feedback. I can do a video call to show the projector working before you arrange the collection for peace of your mind.

Alternatively you or someone on your behalf can collect the projector and I can demo it before the payment.

Antsinmyeyes

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi @shezy
Appreciate the reply and the feedback on how the forum works. The reason for my hesitation is that I actually work in PayPal and sending £500 as a gift online, in the event I was scammed I would never hear the end of it from my colleagues :) . Completely understand this is a much more trusting site with feedback being a key indicator here however I cant bring myself to send as a gift. Really good projector though, good price compared to here in Ireland too, hence my keen interest. Best of luck with the sale, I'm sure it wont be here too much longer

shezy

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Reaction score
Hi @kevip6

Thanks for your interest.

I'm based in RM9 Essex.

Will check the lamp hours tomorrow and update.

shezy

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Reaction score
Hi @shezy
Appreciate the reply and the feedback on how the forum works. The reason for my hesitation is that I actually work in PayPal and sending £500 as a gift online, in the event I was scammed I would never hear the end of it from my colleagues :) . Completely understand this is a much more trusting site with feedback being a key indicator here however I cant bring myself to send as a gift. Really good projector though, good price compared to here in Ireland too, hence my keen interest. Best of luck with the sale, I'm sure it wont be here too much longer

No worries mate.

Thanks for your interest.

shezy

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Reaction score
Apologies mate

We have a new born and he's keeping me quite occupied. Will definitely update this by tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom