Optoma HD67n Projector Issue

antpro26

Hi,

I've had this projector for a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying it. The only thing niggling me is when I change sources, say from ps3 to apple tv, the screen position changes so I have to mess around with the settings to get it to fit perfectly on the screen.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I've not set it up correctly etc as this is my first venture into projectors.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Anthony.

Dan L

What do you mean by "the screen position changes"?

It's impossible that the lens position changes between sources, so the actual *projected* image will always be the same.

If you're messing around in the settings, it sounds more like it's storing some kind of picture shift settings in the menus specifically for each input, but once adjusted these should really stick (so you'd only need to do it once). Not sure what else to suggest.

antpro26

Thanks for the reply, that's what I thought but can't find anything in the menus.

The actual lens doesn't shift, but the projected image is moved on the screen. It's slightly higher and zoomed in more.

There is only 1 hdmi input from my amp, but when I change sources in the amp the image shifts.

Thanks, Anthony.

Dan L

Do you still see the problem if you take the amp out of the loop? If they are using the same input then it's more likely an issue with the source. Sounds almost like one of the sources is overscanned more than the other.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom