• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

optoma hd65 eco settings for lamp ?

jasonmode7

I have just got this projectr and it seems this option is missing on my onscreen menu ... i have gone into Options - Lamp Settins but its nt there ..is sthis something that Optoma has recently removed from tis product ? .. if so whats it currently set at as default ... also i cant seem to figure out what High altitude means in the options (what manual says doesnt tell you anything).. if i turn it on then the fan just works harder inside the projector

kbfern

Distinguished Member
If it's like the HD20 it comes in standard mode (eco) and you need to put it in bright mode in the settings menu.

I would therefore expect it to be in eco now unless you have changed it.The fan is much louder in bright mode so that is another clue.

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Standard mode is eco mode.

High altitude is for anyone who lives XXXX feet above sea level (can't remember but it is a high number). It is not because it is ceiling mounted. Don't worry about it.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom