Optoma HD29HE but what 3D glasses

dragonuck

Novice Member
Reaction score
Brought the Optoma HD29HE for family movies and we are in the process of looking at 3D blue ray players. One thing we need and are not sure on is which 3D glasses are needed to enjoy the movie. There will be little light from outside the room the projector will located. .there I read about DLP Link and RF ...I read DLP can be annoying when turning your head away from the screen where as the RF will not. But the DLP Link are brighter ...now we have 2 kids so RF in that regard is better but will it...so looking at experienced and users for advise...please advise which and not expensive set of 4... Have seen bolov set of 4 DLP link for £70. Please advise

For us, DLP has been just fine. They will resync fairly quickly, never been an issue.

As for which ones, I would recommend glasses that aren't too expensive and/or too flimsy, as kids have a tendency to break these things. We prefer the Benq glasses we used with our former projector, but we also own three sets of the elusive Gonbes G05, which can by found on the Bay and A-zon for pennies. They are great and very sturdy.

Whatever you get, if they are rechargeable, IT IS IMPERATIVE that you recharge them regularly even when you don't use them, and never leave them in a drawer for six months or longer. If you leave them uncharged, at some point they simply won't charge. Trust me, known issue with rechargeable 3D glasses of any make.

For us, DLP has been just fine. They will resync fairly quickly, never been an issue.

As for which ones, I would recommend glasses that aren't too expensive and/or too flimsy, as kids have a tendency to break these things. We prefer the Benq glasses we used with our former projector, but we also own three sets of the elusive Gonbes G05, which can by found on the Bay and A-zon for pennies. They are great and very sturdy.

Whatever you get, if they are rechargeable, IT IS IMPERATIVE that you recharge them regularly even when you don't use them, and never leave them in a drawer for six months or longer. If you leave them uncharged, at some point they simply won't charge. Trust me, known issue with rechargeable 3D glasses of any make.
Cheers...will give those a look. Thank you to on DLP and will keep them in mind

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom