• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

optoma hd141x

Ronny

Standard Member
Hi can anyone help me on the distance (ceiling mount) between ceiling an my projector optoma hd 141X middle lense . My screen is 285cm wide x 160cm height thus giving a diagonal of 327cm , the distance from projector to screen is 441cm. would also like to know if there is an automatic calculation program to calculate the above figures .

Nayfne

Distinguished Member
Hi can anyone help me on the distance (ceiling mount) between ceiling an my projector optoma hd 141X middle lense . My screen is 285cm wide x 160cm height thus giving a diagonal of 327cm , the distance from projector to screen is 441cm. would also like to know if there is an automatic calculation program to calculate the above figures .
I would try projector central website, I think that has a calculator.

Ronny

Standard Member
Hi , thanks for your reply but the calculator didn't give the measurement between the ceiling and center of the lense.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom