1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optoma H57. Any issues ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by The Vorlon, Dec 24, 2004.

1. The Vorlon

The Vorlon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I currently have an Optoma H57 on order but won't be receiving this now until the new year unfortunately :(. I would be really interested to hear if anyone who has been lucky enough to get theirs has had any problems/issues/gripes with this projector ?

2. ds_kerr

ds_kerr
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

I got my Optoma H57 earlier this month and I have been very happy with it. This was my first projector so I have nothing to compare it with.

Picture quality is excellent, it is very quiet as well which was a big plus with the wife. Remote looks a bit naff but functionally is fine. I have not seen rainbows but as this is my first projector I have no comparison. I have tried to avoid searching for them for this reason.

I will be taking time now over Christmas and New Year whilst I am off to really start testing it, I am using component and dvi cables to connect it to my HTPC, SKY+ etc.

Good luck,
    Dave.