Optoma H56 BEST PRICE AND SERVICE

U

URI

I am looking to buy Optoma H56 and was wondering where I can get a good price and a reliable service in terms of shipment. I would like the shop to send H56 to Poland, so packaging is important. has anyone of you guys had any experiance with an Optoma dealer sending the goods international??

So far I was quoted GBP2300 for H56, is this a good price??
Thanks

Originally posted by URI
I am looking to buy Optoma H56 and was wondering where I can get a good price and a reliable service in terms of shipment. I would like the shop to send H56 to Poland, so packaging is important. has anyone of you guys had any experiance with an Optoma dealer sending the goods international??

So far I was quoted GBP2300 for H56, is this a good price??
Thanks

I've seen it for 2200.-...just search www.yahoo.co.uk for uk sites only. Also, you should not have to pay VAT so it should be about GBP1900.- + shipping.....

cheers

Also, you should not have to pay VAT

.......... provided you do the deal before Poland's accession to the EU.......;)

Sean G.

if you dont pay UK tax wont you be liable for import duty (It will prolly still be less but you never know)

in Poland I will have to pay 22% and possibly 10% duty. ANd now is the question. On the box of the projector or on the projector itself, does it say anywhere thet it was manufactured in EU or somewhere else??? If it is EU I would have to only pay 22%. I can also ask somebody to buy it in UK and send it as a private package as 2nd-hand with lets say value of GBP500. Then I have to pay 22% VAT on 500, not 2200, but I do not get the Uk VAT back

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom