1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optoma H31/H30A

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by healyj25, Jun 16, 2005.

1. healyj25

healyj25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, considering buying the OptomaH30(In the US), has anybody come across issues playing 'pal' material through this..the spec looks the same as the H30A(europe)

2. ntslik

ntslik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Stick with H30A, warranty issues with the US version you would have to send it back to the US if any problems, also the H30A is optimised for Pal.

3. healyj25

healyj25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply Neil, but I purchased the H31 before reading this post. Luckly I've not seen any issues playing PAL Material, I am however worried about warrenty etc...

4. cybrey

cybrey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    H30A / H31 - are the same projector, H31 is the US version, H30A is the european version, other than the plug I don't think theres any difference between them. H30A / H31 has a 16:9 native resolution at 480, so as said above I'd have bought the H30A but purely from a warranty perspective.

5. healyj25

healyj25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes the warrenty is the only worry, but I did save 600 euro by picking it up in the US, one quick question, I'm trying to source the '15 pin D-sub to 3x component adaptor' that comes with the H30A....