• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Optoma GT750. Will rainbow effect be worse than HD600X?

DCUK6

Standard Member
Hi,

I have owned a Optoma HD600x and didn't suffer from the rainbow effect unless i looked quickly across the screen and made myself see it.

Is the the GT750 any worse at causing people to see the rainbow effect as im worried about buying something that i cant use?

Many thanks,

Dan

Last edited:

DCUK6

Standard Member
Brilliant. Thanks.

How are you finding the quality of the picture when playing movies? Have you owned another projector? Im still trying to find out how good it is.

Jayc1976

It was my first projector bought it for the kids to play xbox kinect and movies. I have had no issues with watching sky sports or movies the built in 3D is a bonus but haven't really used it that much. Check out 8135jay on YouTube I put a few videos on of my gt750 excuse the recording quality as it was done using my iPhone

DCUK6

Standard Member
seems to be brilliant. Can you see any ghosting in panning shots or MW3?

If not i will have to look nto what size screen to get. Maybe 84 or 92".

Jayc1976

Not that I've noticed. I have a 120" screen a cheap eBay one for the time being till the funds are better after Xmas does the job.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom