• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

optoma dv10/x-box 360

jerig

Standard Member
Im using a joytech vga cable from an x-box 360 to an optoma dv10 and can not get the projector to see the 360 I tested the cable on my sagem no probs my computer plays thru the dv10 no probs have tried all resolutions on the 360 but still can not get a picture on the dv10 I need help.

Miniholic

Just had a quick scan through the user manual online, adn there is an option in the system menu to choose rgb or video signal type (page 37), can't see anything else offhand that might affect it other than the input select though.

jerig

Standard Member
Yeh Ive tried both although if using a vga lead it really can only be video, but like I said have tried both and still no joy. Thanks anyway

Sporran

could it be something to do with the resolution you are using? I know thta PJ aint HD ready.

MIGHTYrog

have you tried changing the Scan rate on the 360 from Pal 60hz to Pal 50hz maybe the refresh rate is knocking itall out of whack?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom