Optoma Announces NVIDIA® 3DVision Ready Home Cinema Projector

hodg100

Ex Reviewer & News Writer
Budget Projector Manufacturer, Optoma, have announced their first 3D Ready DLP Projector, in the HD67N.

With built in support for NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, they seem to be primarily aiming at the gaming market, for now, but with the upcoming release of their 3D-XL, which is an adapter allowing compatibility for accepting 3D signals from Blu-ray players, Broadcast 3D and games consoles, they'll soon be hoping to tap in to a wider audience. It will certainly be interesting to see how the adapter works in practice

Featuring a native resolution of 720p, a quoted brightness of 2000 ANSI Lumens and a ANSI contrast of 400:1, the HD67N is already available at retail outlets and online, with the 3D-XL adapter going on sale in January.

At less than £1,000, in total, for the projector and adapter, we're sure there'll be plenty of readers interested in taking 3D to the big screen at home!

Hopefully we'll get the projector and adapter in for testing and review in the new year.

Link to Manufacturers Website

hodg100

Ex Reviewer & News Writer
I think they're going to ram 3D down our throats until we're choked in to submission. Personally, my mouth's wide open and ready to accept but I take your point :)

Top Bottom