Optoma 300x Vs GT750

mirzaair

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Need your suggstion; to watch 3d movies (on a 120" screen) and certainly to play 3D and non 3D XBox games which is a better projector Optoma 300x or GT750? or you have anything other suggestion?

Also, when buying a screen what should I look for?

Thanking you all in advance.

RM

mirzaair said:
Hi All

Need your suggstion; to watch 3d movies (on a 120" screen) and certainly to play 3D and non 3D XBox games which is a better projector Optoma 300x or GT750? or you have anything other suggestion?

Also, when buying a screen what should I look for?

Thanking you all in advance.

RM

Main difference is 300x is full HD 2d and 3d the gt750 is 720p so whether you want full HD or not is a factor.

Also the gt750 is short throw meaning for example if you have a small room you can still achieve a large image but the 300x you will need about 14 ft to 15 ft to achieve 120"

So if your room is large enough I would get 300x hands down.

Screens are tough one but the general rule is light room then a Matt grey is more suited(gain of about 0.8)and dark room maybe a Matt white (gain of 1.0) .

However I myself am not a really strict person on how perfect my image quality is.
my room is lightish and I have a 120" Matt white and my image is fantastic(hd33 similar to 300x) and could not be happier.

Maybe others can offer their 2 cents also but at the end of the day try and find somewhere close that can do a demo of the two projectors for you its a lot better to see it for yourself.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom