For Sale Optoma 1080p ZH400UST (RRP £4,500) + 100” ALR Screeen from XY screens.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by louisstephen, Nov 21, 2018.

1. louisstephen

louisstephen
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    377E7D21-8F6C-4F16-8D59-A4BD1926F7AE.jpeg AADE5067-E6A9-4A68-A25B-39D6EA590C36.jpeg D2269EC0-FC44-48DC-A046-96A4FA9E1BA4.jpeg For sale is my current ultra short throw laser TV set up. I no longer have room for this due to downsizing my property.

Altogether this setup cost me £5000+ and the hastle of importing the screen from China.

The projector is a laser DLP 1080p projector, 4000 ANSI Lumens for undisturbed daytime viewing WITH ONLY 300 HOURS USE! When paired with the ALR screen (100” PET Crystal) it has excellent contrast and brightness even during daytime conditions.

The link to both product pages are below. More photos to follow.

Optoma ZH400UST:
    ZH400UST Superb for signage - 20,000 hours full brightness**

XY Screens ALR PET Crystal 100” Screen:
    Xyscreen 90 Inch Ambient Light Rejection Projector Screen Pet Crystal - China 100 Inch Projector Screen, Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector | Made-in-China.com

Price and currency: £2300
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PayPal (With buyer Protection)
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.