1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optimum FF2 Stand

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by evochris, Dec 13, 2004.

1. evochris

evochris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I'm about to order a Toshiba 42WP46 42" plasma. Trouble is I have nothing to put it on and I don't think it will look very good just sat on the floor! :laugh:

I'm after a glass corner stand but don't want anything too high. I think some of the stands I have seen are about 500mm-600mm high which would mean the top edge of the plasma will be around 1.3m off the floor. I don't want to be looking up at the screen so the Optimum Fusion FF2 looks good. It has a top shelf height of only 370mm which should give the screen a fairly low look, pretty much inline with people sitting on the sofa.

Any comments regarding this particular stand or any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance :smashin:

2. bobbypunk

bobbypunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It isn't a corner unit?!?
    Optimum stands can be ordered with your choice of pole heights on their normal range (not fusion) so choose your height (I think the corner rack is an AV3)

3. evochris

evochris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ah, that's true. It probably would fit in a corner though. Anyway, I still hunting...