optima gt 7000 £399

pafchgv

Established Member
Reaction score
richer sounds currently have these in a stock clearance for £399 including speakers and bag i was speaking to somebody in the store and he said there reconditioned but come with a 12 month warranty so is this a good price for a reconditioned unit or should i go for my first choice which is the new benq one for about £499 is it a much better unit for the money?.

They only came with a 12 month warranty originally so they seem a decent deal at £399.

The new benq will be decent value at £499 but they are a very bright projector and have a pretty loud fan.

Thanks for the tip, just got one :thumbsup:

btw, this model was not reconditioned, brand new display model that has never been turned on, got home, 0 hours on lamp.

Thank you!!!

Anyone know the best settings for movies/ps3?

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, just got one :thumbsup:

btw, this model was not reconditioned, brand new display model that has never been turned on, got home, 0 hours on lamp.

Thank you!!!

Anyone know the best settings for movies/ps3?

I got mine from dabs two weeks ago, I paid £450, it is now £500 on dabs so I got mine just at the right time. However my bulb died after just 15 hours showing. I am just waiting for a replacement, when I turned it on for the second time I noticed my bulb would not fire up, it came up with error lamp but after leaving it a while and reconnecting the power it lite up however after a couple of days usage it did not turn on anymore. But I like the 7000 and it is just like the optoma hd65, 700x.

@FuzzyTomcat - The GT7000 is just a black HD65 (I think Optoma even confirmed they are the same device underneath). Look up the HD65 settings thread and there are a few to try, ALL of which are substantially better than the truly awful out-of-the-box settings.

You kept that quiet Stu,just looked at your sig and see you have a GT7000.:thumbsup:

Did you sort the screen out and are you seeing any rainbows.

Cheers

Keith

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom