optical in

dips69

Standard Member
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have a dav s550 dvd/amp player. My dvd player is not working properly and i do not want to get it fixed. I understand i can use it as an amp through the optical in connection. Does that mean if i buy another dvd player with an optical out i can connect the two via an optical cable and i can produce 5.1 sound? also if i am correct do you guys have any sony dvd player reccomendations with optical out? Thank You very muchhhhhhh

Korum

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have a dav s550 dvd/amp player. My dvd player is not working properly and i do not want to get it fixed. I understand i can use it as an amp through the optical in connection. Does that mean if i buy another dvd player with an optical out i can connect the two via an optical cable and i can produce 5.1 sound? also if i am correct do you guys have any sony dvd player reccomendations with optical out? Thank You very muchhhhhhh

You can indeed connect another DVD player into the optical in on the DAVS550 and it will produce 5.1 sound:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom