Oppo DV971H FAQ

Come on Oppo get your fingers out and sort out a firmware for HD Divx!

Or will this be supported by the upcoming Oppo 972?

Anyone running one with a Panny TH42PX60 care to comment on the results ?

Thinking of replacing my aging Pioneer 565A which is running my Panny via componant.

Your feedback greatly received with thanks. :smashin:

Hi Oppo experts.....

Just wondering if anyone knows about suitability of a 971 or 981 for use with my Pioneer 436XDE. I need a DVD upgrade, and the Oppo is now looking like the best bet over the Denon I was considering.

Thanks,

Irf.

Anyone running one with a Panny TH42PX60 care to comment on the results ?

Thinking of replacing my aging Pioneer 565A which is running my Panny via componant.

Your feedback greatly received with thanks. :smashin:
well not quite the 42, but in fact the 26. Ok not the same at all but its still the panny so i thought id offer my 2p. The oppo looks great on the 26, its the best picture ive seen (with an sd source). Better than the likes of the sony or lg which ive seen running at work.

Well i have just confirmed my oppo has a fault.I connected my pc through dvi and it ran perfectly,no image twitching.The oppo twitches sporadically every ten seconds or so.

I have emailed oppo so i should get a reply on Monday some time.However,were do i stand due to the law about not being able to ship oppos? How am i supposed to get a replacement!!??

I'm sure i have seen something mentioned here before, about Oppo arranging a replacement through CRTProjectors, although not so sure about this now, as CRT doesn't sell the 971 anymore :rolleyes:

Well color me impressed.

I emailed oppo stating that i have had the player for over a year,have no reciept,and have a fault.

They are sending a pre-paid fed-ex sticker so i can send them the player,then they are going to fix it and return it to me free of charge!

I am so impressed! Thankyou oppo! If every company was like them,then we would all be happier bunnys :thumbsup:

Well color me impressed.

I emailed oppo stating that i have had the player for over a year,have no reciept,and have a fault.

They are sending a pre-paid fed-ex sticker so i can send them the player,then they are going to fix it and return it to me free of charge!

I am so impressed! Thankyou oppo! If every company was like them,then we would all be happier bunnys :thumbsup:
Heh another notch for Oppos Customer Support

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom