Question Oppo 203 value?

wonderer

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

So I am thinking of selling my Oppo 203 4k player but wanted to get some opinions on what they are going for now. Firstly, for the life of me I can't find the original box so I know that will affect it somewhat (God know why people value boxes so much) and secondly I know they are sought after more so now that Oppo have ceased production.

I'm not a greedy guy but don't want to do myself out of a good deal either. The prices on eBay seem silly but there are many that have sold for £700 plus. Any opinions would be most valued.

Thank you

I sold mine for £50 less than I paid for it. Doesn't help I know

I sold mine for £50 less than I paid for it. Doesn't help I know
Thanks bud. Yeah like I say I'm not trying to do a Del boy or anything, it just seems pricing is all over the shop at the moment so had no idea whatsoever what to opu it up for.

Thanks bud. Yeah like I say I'm not trying to do a Del boy or anything, it just seems pricing is all over the shop at the moment so had no idea whatsoever what to opu it up for.
Those who are charging more, I wonder if they are actually selling them at that? Having now moved over to a Panasonic 9000 I'm happy I did.

I’d base it on the sold, not asking prices on e-Bay. Then take the eBay commission off and you should sell on the forum. I did exactly that selling my 205 when I made a decision to stick with 2K and hold off getting a processor as well

The 203 has an average auction price of £661.35 over the last 6 months according to Bidvoy...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom