Oppli

tomsky

Can anyone tell me if the Oppli is made from natural wood,and if it can be varnished or stained?As i am getting my new sony kdl-402510u on Monday,
Or is it covered in that plasticky:rolleyes: formica stuff?As the wood floor in the front room is a darker colour than this and I dont want it to stick out like a sore thumb.:lease:

LewisD

I'm not able to say about the wood on the oppli..

But if it's a Dark wood TV bench you're after, how about considering the Lack TV bench ?

It's of similar dimensions to the oppli, though not as tall.
I've got the Black/brown one, and it looks lovely, a deep, dark reddy brown 'in the flesh' so to speak.

tomsky

Cheers for that :smashin: had thought about the lack but just wondering if i will get all the equipment inside as its only got the 1 opening:rolleyes: might go to ikea today or sun to have a look in the flesh so to speak:smashin:

Franco50

I can't work out Ikea's strategy on the Oppli. A few months back they announced it was being discontinued after existing stock was gone so I rushed out and got one at a knock down price of £39.99. It still appears on the website at £59.99 so what is going on??

tomsky

:eek: £39.99 thats a bargain:D :smashin: went to ikea tonight but they didnt have the one i wanted which was the IVAR tv bench made from real wood so i could have stained it to match the floor, ahh well will try another branch on sun :rolleyes: :smashin:

Franco50

:eek: £39.99 thats a bargain:D :smashin: went to ikea tonight but they didnt have the one i wanted which was the IVAR tv bench made from real wood so i could have stained it to match the floor, ahh well will try another branch on sun :rolleyes: :smashin:
I got it from the Edinburgh branch and thought it was reduced because it was being discontinued but there still seems to be loads of them about. :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom