Oppli owners - please help

rags

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I need to change my rack and have been looking into the IKEA Oppli - 3 single units.

Can anyone please measure the internal dimensions of a single unit (W, H, D) and let me know. Cant get anything on the IKEA website and I think my centre speaker is going to be a tight squeeze.

Thanks
Rags

Put it this way.... Sony ES kit fits in EXACTLY, as does a Pioneer 925 (quite a big beast!)

Have a look here my pics

All you need to do is then find out the width of a 925;)

I would go and measure but I can't be ar*ed to go out to the cinema this time of the morning!

Go on, it's only at the bottom of your garden:) ;)

It's the internal height that I need to know...

Internal height is 25.5cm
Internal width is 49.5cm
Internal depth, I'm not too sure as I've cut mine down so that it sits back further on top of my 3 unit Oppli.

If you have any other questions about the single or triple unit Oppli's just shout my way... :thumbsup:

Ryan

Just realised the single unit is exactly the same depth as the triple unit, so I just had a measure and its 45cm internal.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Ryan - can you please confirm that the internal width of each oppli section (ie the space available) is 49.5cm ? Are all the dimensions the same for the single oppli unit and the triple section one (per section) ?

The triple Oppli has internal widths of 44.5cm smaller than the single but everything else is the same as the single Oppli.

When I say the width is 44.5cm I mean literally, so a 44.5cm wide object wouldn't fit without scraping along the sides, same with the 49.5cm width of the single unit. The widest component you could really fit in a single unit would be around 48cm.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom