Opinions wanted on new Toshiba SD200E DVD player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by tommotastic, Nov 25, 2000.

1. tommotastic

tommotastic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am just about to buy my first DVD player and have been reading as many reviews as I can and the new Toshiba sounds good and is within my budget - I'd like to know if anyone has one of these and what they think about it and also if it has a hack for region 1??

Thanks!

Tommotastic

2. plasterman

plasterman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The sd 200 is a good machine but cant be hacked from the hand set . But alot of companies are offering multi region sd200's for good prices especially richer sounds. Their site is www.richersounds.co.uk

3. ROGER B

ROGER B

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive just Purchased a Tosh sd200e from WWW.leconcepts.com for £299 (multi region)

Its awesome, picture quality is unrivaled in this price bracket and the only player ive seen to match it is the new pioneer 737 at £600. Colours leap from the screen and the picture is super sharp sound quality is also very good. I had considered spending £400 on a sony 735 but after seening the tosh didnt see the point.

cant give this player enough praise

------------------
    There is no spoon!