Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Opinions Required!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Building DIY' started by marty123, Mar 19, 2005.

1. marty123

marty123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Well this is only my 3rd post, and would like everyones advice on customising a flat!

I have just bought a flat and am planning on doing up technology wise! How would everyone go about this? I plan to hardwire the internet, have IR lights (forgotten the name of the ones i like) and put speakers in every room! How would everyone do this? Is some sort of multimedia port in every room viable? When i say multimedia port i mean a socket which has telephone, tv and network on it?

Thanks

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,905
    Transferring to the Home Cinema DIY forum where you might get more appropriate answers

3. vex

vex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    PM me your address and I'll send you some invites to the smart home show in 14 - 17th April.

Then you can have a walk around, see what is possible and come a talk to me about the various options, even sit in on my seminar if you wish.

Chris