Opinions please - Schneider Scinema 32"

looks well appointed, although can't see any front/side av inputs mentioned. does have 3 scarts, though.

i remember WTV raving about a 28" w/s a few years ago, so they've sold tv's over here for a while. still, as for the actual picture quality, who knows. at that price it might be woth finding out.

CMcK

I bought a Schneider set from Asda about 2 years ago as a housewarming gift for my sister.
It's a good TV sound is OK and the picture is pretty sharp. Considering how much it cost and Asda's cheap extended warranty I think it was a bargain.

I remember one of the home cinema mags had a supermarket specials roundup recently and they were full of praise for the Schneider sets. They even mentioned that the geometry was better than a lot of mainstream sets.

bonzobanana

Schneider is in the same class as Bush except their german based instead of uk. Most of their stuff is cheap imports from china. I think the tv's are assembled in germany using cheap parts like turkish chassis. They are good basic sets and better screwed together than some of the opposition. I doubt if the set has a particularly good tube though.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom