1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

opinions on sony dcr-pc 107,or 109?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by hanxslf, Jul 16, 2004.

1. hanxslf

hanxslf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    hi, i am intending buying one of these cams,a sony dcr-pc 107 or a 109,on monday.as i'm off work that week.in your opinion would i be better off getting the 107 and saving quite a bit of cash or opt for the 109 as my budget will cover this.Is there a big difference in the quality of video footage as the 107 has 0.8 mp/109 has 1.0mp.i'm not to bothered about the widescreen mode as i don't have a w/screen tv as yet.As for the photographic mode i am thinking of getting a dedicated digital camera (a canon 300d when i can afford one) so this part is not top of the important features list.the cam will be used for fun use eg,holidays,family parties etc

Any opinions or advice will be welcome.or is there another cam i have over looked?i like the small palm cams because of their size.i'm only looking at sony because of the name & reliability. Please help me make my final choice before monday's trip to jessops.(hope they can price match these online prices) :lease:

2. hanxslf

hanxslf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Oh well,went for the 107 in the end.
    jessops did their best,(phoned head office etc)their best price was £471
    I eventually ordered it from A J ELECTRONICS.on monday 4:30pm. it arrived today wednesday 1:30pm.excellent service and a bargain at £394.50 :thumbsup:
    All i need to do now is buy some tapes