Opinions on Cyberpower Gamer infinity Yin

jm28cardiff

I have a PS3 and Xbox 360, but I'd like a PC for the games that dont come to consoles - EVE online, strategy like the Total War Series, maybe some flight sim action. I dont want to break the bank, so wanted some opinions on this system -

Gamer Infinity Yin

Every mag I look at seems to review computers on the basis of how well they run Crysis, but I dont really want to play that!

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Every mag I look at seems to review computers on the basis of how well they run Crysis, but I dont really want to play that!

I think they took the 'does it run crysis?' meme a little too seriously. To be fair, it is a fairly demanding game so it's a good test of how the cards will fair in the future.

The system looks decent, although I'd switch the 4830 for a 4770 for £4 more and you could knock off the keyboard and mouse to save a little if you've already got a decent set.

Vista home basic does lack a couple of things like the fancy transparent interface, built in DVD burning (although you can still do it the old fashioned way with a seperate program) and media centre so if any of them bother you then you could upgrade to premium. I don't think it lacks anything essential for gaming though.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom