• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Opinions of Philips 55PUS9435

Arfan101

Novice Member
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so thank you for having me.

I am looking to purchase the above TV however was needing some reviews and opinions on it? I cannot find any real person reviews online.

I will be wall mounting it in bedroom however I don't know if it can be wall mounted with the built in Soundbar as the Soundbar is part of the stand if the pics are anything to go by.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Arfan

mrhankey4932

Established Member
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so thank you for having me.

I am looking to purchase the above TV however was needing some reviews and opinions on it? I cannot find any real person reviews online.

I will be wall mounting it in bedroom however I don't know if it can be wall mounted with the built in Soundbar as the Soundbar is part of the stand if the pics are anything to go by.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Arfan
you won't find any reviews,there aren't any reviews for the 8505 series yet and they have been out for 2 months,you can certainly wall mount it as looking at the picture on the richer sounds website it has vesa mounts on the back

Arfan101

Novice Member
you won't find any reviews,there aren't any reviews for the 8505 series yet and they have been out for 2 months,you can certainly wall mount it as looking at the picture on the richer sounds website it has vesa mounts on the back

Thanks for the reply, sorry for not being clearer in my question. I was just wondering that if I mounted it, would I have to give up on the BW Speaker as it appears to be connected to the stand?

Thanks

Paul97

Established Member
I'm also really interested in this TV, but the 65" model. As you say I can't find any reviews anywhere.
I will be wall mounting as well and didn't consider if this would cause a problem with the speakers, will have to do more research or get in touch with Philips.

Arfan101

Novice Member
I'm also really interested in this TV, but the 65" model. As you say I can't find any reviews anywhere.
I will be wall mounting as well and didn't consider if this would cause a problem with the speakers, will have to do more research or get in touch with Philips.

Cheers Paul,

Let me know what they say. The set itself looks awesome I just don't want to lose the speakers after mounting.

Paul97

Established Member
On Philips website they have the instruction manaul to download, it appears that there is a 2nd bracket that allows you to mount the TV on the wall. The diagrams for fitting are in the quick start guide.

Arfan101

Novice Member
On Philips website they have the instruction manaul to download, it appears that there is a 2nd bracket that allows you to mount the TV on the wall. The diagrams for fitting are in the quick start guide.

Yes thanks for pointing that out. Richer sounds were kind enough to attach that to an email yesterday and on that note I ended up placing an order.

I will post a mini review once I have used it for several weeks.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom