1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions...DVD Crave

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Dumfy, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Dumfy

Dumfy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Has anyone used DVD Crave in Australia to supply their discs at all? If so, what are your thoughts and opinions on them. Their prices are very good - "Grease" with Play.Com is £14.99 Crave are selling it for £8.70. I was wondering what the service and shipping are like?

I normally use Ezydvd, but it looks like an X-Box purchase could be on the horizon and they don't sell games. However, DVD Crave supply games also and their prices on average appear to be approx £10 cheaper than the UK - now there's a shock?! ;)

Best Regards

2. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Hi m8
    I've used them a few times got my Buffy season 3 (uncut) off them and a few anime dvds - they were very quick in delivering
    around 5 days is the longest i've waited - They are also customs friendly ;)
    I use them and Ezydvd just go for which one is cheapest - Both are excellent.

3. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I too have used them and the stuff usually takes around 5 days but my last order took nearly two weeks - whether that was customs being slow, who knows. They are a member of the Yahoo stores, so you can check for ratings on there.