RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 04/07/2022

OM.jpg

Last edited:

IGC

Distinguished Member
Never heard of it or I assume the real story.

They must have thought long and hard about that name as it sounds like Chinglish instructions for a microwave.

Markonesmile

They must have thought long and hard about that name as it sounds like Chinglish instructions for a microwave.
It was the actual name given to the mission. But I must admit it does make for a rather strange film title.

Garrett

So you never watched which is mainly a true story.

Also mincemeat what put in mince pies, not minced meat which is a meat.

Oh

The identity of "the man who never was" was a closely guarded secret until 1998, when it was discovered that he was called Glyndwr Michael. His grave in Huelva, Spain (near the beach at Punta Umbria) now uniquely carries both his fictional and real names.

bigry

Distinguished Member

It’s worth looking into the details. A truly intriguing and fascinating plot on what helped win the war. one small mistake would cause the whole mission to fail. Even down to how to drown a dead man and how to time body decompose to fit way and time of supposed death.

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom