1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open university on tv, is no more

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Seany boy!!!, May 2, 2002.

1. Seany boy!!!

Seany boy!!!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Soon we will see no more flared pants, big beards and kipper ties. But enough about Ian j leaving the country. The OU is sending CD rom's out to students, rather then making programs. Even if you were not doing an OU course, they made some interesting programs . The end of an era :rolleyes:

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Oh please! Don't try and pretend you ever watch anything other than Channel X :rolleyes:

3. Seany boy!!!

Seany boy!!!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    playboy if you don't mind:rolleyes:

4. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    According to the notes I recieved from the OU this isn't until 2005 or there abouts.

They are winding down the BBC production on campus (haven't got the details in front of me so its from memory).

I'm doing two course this year, both with associated TV programs.

They're shown after the unit they relate to don't really help the unit, so I can't see the point of any of them so far.

There are some good programs during the 'learning Zone' though, Future Tense is one, and another prsented from the Liecester space museum but I can't remember the title.