1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oops!

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by martynk, Oct 29, 2004.

1. martynk

martynk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I normally use my Dimage 7i in programme auto mode, or with a combination of manual controls, but never bothered with the subject programme features because they didn't seem particularly useful. Tried them the other day, just out of curiosity, and inadvertently left the camera set on "Text". Thought the camera was battling a bit with straightforward shots after that, but the penny didn't drop until I downloaded the images (wrong exposures, too dark etc). Fortunately the shots weren't too critical, and I managed to resurrect them in Photoshop, but it made me think. (1) I was completely sober. (2) I'm reasonably experienced and familiar with the camera. (2) I didn't check the settings before I used the camera again and (4) I didn't check the images in playback mode - this was really silly, because one of the reasons I bought a digital camera was that I often work far from home and wanted to be able to check shots before leaving the site. Anyone else managed to make a complete b***s up of things, without any excuse at all? Come on, make me feel better!

2. Mylo

Mylo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +372
    Yeh, me :blush: I bounced my Dimage Z2 after less than a week and trashed the battery compartment door, Konica Minolta are fixing it right now :thumbsup: a balls up of mamoth proportions :eek: