Quantcast

Onward Movie Review & Comments

Evinger

Thanks for the Review. Torn as to whether I actually want to watch this or not 🤷‍♂️

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
If you have kids, it's a no-brainer. It's super likeable and a great afternoon's entertainment.

If it's just you?
Depends on your personal enthusiasm/tolerance for fantasy-ish road movies!

Rawschach

I would give it an 8. The humour was excellent and i really liked the central conceit about a magic world without magic.

My son really liked it too and he is 16 so it is one for all ages.

Some real emotion in there too - either that or some grit was floating around the cinema and got in my eye at least 3 times...

SimonST

I like Fantasy stuff and I like Disney/Pixar, but I can't say I'm desperate to see this. Think I'll just wait for the home release.

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
I would give it an 8. The humour was excellent and i really liked the central conceit about a magic world without magic.

My son really liked it too and he is 16 so it is one for all ages.

Some real emotion in there too - either that or some grit was floating around the cinema and got in my eye at least 3 times...
Yeah there was a moment or two. Oh boy. In the cinema there...
What?
I'm not crying! You're crying!

Rolph77

Standard Member
I'd give it an 8 or 9, watched it with wife and 7yr old, we all cried, multiple times, very emotional, very good film, well worth watching.

Evinger

If you have kids, it's a no-brainer. It's super likeable and a great afternoon's entertainment.

If it's just you?
Depends on your personal enthusiasm/tolerance for fantasy-ish road movies!
Yeah there was a moment or two. Oh boy. In the cinema there...
What?
I'm not crying! You're crying!
I'd give it an 8 or 9, watched it with wife and 7yr old, we all cried, multiple times, very emotional, very good film, well worth watching.
You guys are persuading me to watch this more than the Review! :)

Evinger

The review is good.
Don't question the review.
The review is solid.
The review demands respect.
Not disrespecting or questioning the Review at all, It was excellent & fair, & that is why I gave it a "thanks". The enthusiasm of the posts I quoted is what is "driving" me towards watching this.

lunazero

Definitely a solid 9 - nearly brought as many tears as Coco! Fantastic film from start to finish could not fault it. Definitely worth seeing!