Only the Brave (TBC) Directed by Joe Kosinski

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Only the Brave, telling the true story of the Granite Mountain Hotshots. This was formerly titled Granite Mountain and then Granite Mountain Hotshots before they switched to Only the Brave.

Directed by Tron Legacy's Joe Kosinski, Only the Brave is about an elite crew of firemen from Prescott, Arizona who battled a wildfire in Yarnell, AZ in June of 2013 that
claimed the lives of 19 of their members.

The cast includes Josh Brolin, Miles Teller, Jeff Bridges, James Badge Dale, Geoff Stults, Andie MacDowell, Ben Hardy, Taylor Kitsch, and Jennifer Connelly.

@Drax1

Hmm I liked the look of this at first but the cliché scenes of firemen kissing their wives and babies goodbye just turned me straight back off again.

too realistic for you :D

Hmm I liked the look of this at first but the cliché scenes of firemen kissing their wives and babies goodbye just turned me straight back off again.
Cliché it may be but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in the emergency services who kisses their wife before they go to work...

I am looking forward to this. Kosinksi sure is a talent. The cast is excellent - I'm still a big apologist for Taylor Kitsch - and the story is a great one.

Hoping that Kosiniski gets another great soundtrack - Daft Punk for Tron and M83 for Oblivion. Guessing it won't be electronic considering the subject matter but I'll hope for the best.

Cliché it may be but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in the emergency services who kisses their wife before they go to work...

I know I'm just sick of seeing it. Are audiences supposed to care less for men who don't have wives/kids and go into dangerous situations?

I don't think it's a case of caring any different. It's just showing what people do.

But yeah, I know what you mean.

Still, it looks good.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom