• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

only 6 a side tdm

meweavy

Distinguished Member
whats all that about.i can only get on 6 playeds to a side on tdm.

ive only just started playing this online..

but is this the norm.6 players on tdm.

cod4 had 12 players.

for me this aint nowhere near as good as cod4 online.if its only 6 side.

Leumas_10

Established Member
I never played TDM in cod4, I think 6 a side works quite well. Can't imagine maps like dome with 24 players running round :eek: carnage lol

HRL

Prominent Member
What rank are you? From what I remember you have to rank up a bit before the bigger matches become available.

Core Ground War is 9 vs 9.

HRL

Prominent Member
Keep killing people and you'll get there soon enough.

To be fair, it's probably a good thing. If you started off playing 9v9 matches against experienced players you're going to get your ass handed to you on a plate. :D

You're most likely playing other low ranking players at the moment so it's probably better for you until you get the hang of it a bit more.

Leumas_10

Established Member
So do the amount of players in each team vary for each game mode then? I never play anything other than teamdeath match and think the max is 6v6. Although saying that I don't really pay much attention, unless it's something stupid like 3v6 with players dropping out :thumbsdow

meweavy

Distinguished Member
the thing is 6v6 is quite boring.especially when you are on a larger map.also its harder to level up if there are only 6 players to a side.

why couldnt they leave it with 12 v 12 like on cod4.

that was much better.

6v6 is a bit sparse.

meweavy

Distinguished Member
ive only played cod4 on the 360..im sure tdm was a 12v12 affair.

maybe its slightly different to cod4 on the ps3.

ThuGLy

Prominent Member
im sure cod 4 on 360 was 6v6 aswell did perhaps you get chucked in war(waw) or groundwar(mw)?

meweavy

Distinguished Member
im sure cod 4 on 360 was 6v6 aswell did perhaps you get chucked in war(waw) or groundwar(mw)?

all i ever played was tdm.although it was always the hardcore mode.which might have something to do with it.

ThuGLy

Prominent Member
yeah spoke to a pal who has the cursed 360:devil: he says team deathmatch on 360 is 9v9 on cod4 he wont play cod waw so he dosent know about tht.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom