Onlkyo TX-SR605 BARGAIN - £330 - 505 Approx £210!

B

Babbler

Went to sevenoaks today to see what offers they had on the above amps - 15% off each!

So swiftly made my way to richer sounds who pricebeat by 10 quid! So get 15% + £10 off the RRP!

Cant wait to set it up! :)

Went to sevenoaks today to see what offers they had on the above amps - 15% off each!

So swiftly made my way to richer sounds who pricebeat by 10 quid! So get 15% + £10 off the RRP!

Cant wait to set it up! :)

Thats quite scary as I was looking at buying this amplifier today. Problem is Sevenoaks is closed tomorrow so I can't get Richer too price match and Sevenoaks don't list prices on the internet. How much exactly was the 605 and is this store specific or nationwide? Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers

Krill

Thats quite scary as I was looking at buying this amplifier today. Problem is Sevenoaks is closed tomorrow so I can't get Richer too price match and Sevenoaks don't list prices on the internet. How much exactly was the 605 and is this store specific or nationwide? Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers

Krill

I paid 330 for the 605. Its 340 at sevenoaks. Believe hifibiz or something also have this price as thats what the manager said when theyu pricebeat to 330.

Need to know urgently how I can get Richersounds to price match this as they need evidence that they are doing the 15% off.

Cheers guys!

Just spoke to my nearest sevenoaks and the guy said that they wont do the 15% on the 605 :mad:

Will give RS a go tomorrow !

Cheers

All I can say is... BE QUICK!

Im not sure how long this offer will be on for and my local richer sounds only had 2 left (including mine) of the silver and 2 of the black...

Not sure how much stock hifi biz have either...

Well im sorted, just been down to Richersounds now and got a black one for the hifix price!

DSC01437.jpg

Well chuffed, so thanks again!

Got my TX-SR605 from Richer Sounds yesterday for £330, using the link above - what a steal !

Do these amps have the new HD sound then?

Got one too. Just a price match cause the one in the offer is Silver and the one in store is Black :nono:.

So £350 still not too bad. Its bloody heavy though :devil:

Bugger! Is there any other sites with an offer I can take to richer sounds, all the links seem to be back up to full price:mad:.

OR

Has anyone got a hard copy of an offer that could be scanned that they could put on here?

:lease:

Agreed. I was teetering on the brink of buying one of these beasts and this will seal the deal is anyone happens to find something I can use at Richer! :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom