1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by dennis, Feb 7, 2005.

1. dennis

dennis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    ive never played an online game yet,but i saw the final fantasy game at pcworld yesterday,you get a month or free then you pay monthly,has anyone played this? can you give me some info like how much a month it is,does it play welll?,i have allways loved final fantasy,just thought as i have broadband why not give it a try,what do you think? :confused:

2. General Panic

General Panic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Not tried that particular game but am heavily into City of Heroes just now. Same MMO format but you design your own superhero and defend the citizens of Paragon City from hordes of bad guys.
    My first foray into this genre and it's really addictive and also comes with the first month free then £8.99 a month thereafter.

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,949
    It's supposed to be pretty good Dennis but i've not played that one myself. I know Sinzer likes it though so he may be a good person to speak to about it.

I find this site to be good for MMORPG's so check this bit out on FFXI.

Personally i'm waiting for Dark & Light (you can read about that on there as well. Other good ones at the moment are World of Warcraft, City of Heroes & Everquest 2. Looking back at older games, I found Anarchy Online to be a very good one as well.

4. dennis

dennis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    cheers fellas :smashin: