Online study on VR, sleep and anxiety. Prize draw of £25 voucher!

cindywong24

Novice Member
Hi everyone! I’m a third year Psychology student in the UK doing a study on the association between VR gaming, sleep quality and anxiety. It will involve a few anonymous questionnaires which should take roughly 10-15 minutes to complete.

I am looking for participants who:
  • Engage in VR gaming at least 2 times a week
  • Are NOT diagnosed with any depressive disorder or anxiety disorder
Eligible participants who complete the study will have the option to join a prize draw for a £25 Amazon voucher. To participate in this study, please access the survey using this link: https://universityofsussex.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_do6luogoN1sUon4

Please share this with anyone who might be interested! If you have any questions or would like to know more about the study, you can email me at [email protected]. Thank you :)

Last edited:

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
Academic OK.

cindywong24

Novice Member
Hi everyone! I posted about a month ago about an online study that I'm doing for my academic studies. To increase availability of participants, I decided to remove the age restriction so that more people can participate. I’m a third year Psychology student in the UK doing a study on the association between VR gaming, sleep quality and anxiety. It will involve a few anonymous questionnaires which should take roughly 10-15 minutes to complete.

I am looking for participants who:
  • Engage in VR gaming at least 2 times a week
  • Are NOT diagnosed with any depressive disorder or anxiety disorder
Eligible participants who complete the study will have the option to join a prize draw for a £25 Amazon voucher. To participate in this study, please access the survey using this link: https://universityofsussex.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_do6luogoN1sUon4

Please share this with anyone who might be interested! If you have any questions or would like to know more about the study, you can email me at [email protected]. Thank you :)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom