Online stores that deliver to Ireland??

hughesy

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the Panny th50pv500 and a philips 37pf9830.

I have seen them on digital direct for very good prices...

Panny
Philips 9830

They only problem is the wont delivery outside mainland uk!!

Was thinking of maybe getting them delivered to a relation in the uk and then getting them shipped via DHL or UPS to Ireland??? Has anyone done this???

Thanks for reading,

Hughesy

P

Pinoy

Hi Hughesy,

I am from Ireland as well, wanted to buy Philips 37pf9830. Went to Philips shop last weekend but the price is way to high.

I found one online store www.nomatica.ie which cost only €3300.00 I think, but unfortunately they said they temporarily stop the service to Ireland. I can still wait for a month so I am gonna contact them again later in the next two weeks.

My other alternative LE40M61B which is gaining a good review in this forum in which is available at the end of the month from www.komplett.ie

If you find one let me know as well . . .

hughesy

Pinoy said:
Hi Hughesy,

I am from Ireland as well, wanted to buy Philips 37pf9830. Went to Philips shop last weekend but the price is way to high.

I found one online store www.nomatica.ie which cost only €3300.00 I think, but unfortunately they said they temporarily stop the service to Ireland. I can still wait for a month so I am gonna contact them again later in the next two weeks.

My other alternative LE40M61B which is gaining a good review in this forum in which is available at the end of the month from www.komplett.ie

If you find one let me know as well . . .
Will do, keep your eye here mate...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2107398#post2107398&conly=

Trending threads

Top Bottom